Sunday, June 21, 2009

Emo.

What happened to me recently?
I'm so emo, get mad easily, so rash, so etc etc etc.

Is it because of assignment? maybe so.
Well, to be honest, I don't really enjoy Clifford class. *just my opinion*
Don't know why, maybe i don't like "Interface Design"?

Not really. I enjoy this subject, stuffs that come along with this subject.
Maybe because of lecturer? I don't know.

Well, I have to admit that that's part of my problem too.
I can't win my biggest enemy,
Mr. Lazy.

And I've lost my best friend,
Mr. Hardworking too. =X

Adoi, what should I do now?
People used to say: "Work harder lah..!"

Ceh, I don't know meh?
Is there any more "effective" way to motivate myself? -_-
Maybe it's my responsibility to motivate myself.

Aiyoyo, my dear readers, please, some suggestions please? =X
I'm dying, falling to / being sucked by "Black Hole"

* Lex

2 comments:

  1. =.=
    nothing can gif u juz onli "work hard loh~"
    hahaha... bside, i also can gif u others~
    "self control abit loh... =.="
    it is all u can do to help urself~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun emo liao. otherwise i will ignore u
    XD

    ReplyDelete