Saturday, June 20, 2009

Status: K.I.A.

I'm getting addicted to Call of Duty nowadays.
And it's slowly killing me as tonnes of assignments are waiting for me to complete it else I'm gonna "K.I.A."

Haha! Nah, it's just too boring tonight, 4.12am.
Why am I still not on the bed..?
I should having a wonderful candle dinner, one to one,
maybe with my dream girl? Hoho!

Ok, let me promise myself that I'm going to reduce my gaming time yea?
Promise to whoever read this Haha!

Tolong ah~!
tu assignment byk "kao" lah..
Totally no idea what to do, maybe I should do more research on it?
Who ask me so clever pick those "frozen" topic -_-

Damn it man,
it's
HARD!!

Allah, please tolong~
But but but, Allah never study Multimedia Design right? *Sorry ah~*
Haha, I should pray my lecturers. *2nd sorry again*

Nowadays bought alot Jacabs biscuit as my assignment is a flash website of Jacobs.
Aduh, really headache of thinking the video advertisement.

Aiyah, add some craps here.
Thanks for Jian Wen, for accompany me and willing to listen to my saddy stuffs.
I never tell anyone that much bout me, myself.
I really enjoy the time being with you :)
And you hor, very GENG.
1pm bus at Pudu, 12.35 still at Genting Kelang?
Haha! At the end take taxi to chase the bus.
Sure cost alot.. -_-

Lalala~
I do really enjoy Mr. Aaron's class lah.
Maybe you're still "pok pok chui", can mix around with us easily? HAHAHA!

Okay la, good night guys.
/=+.time to sleep.+=\



Night people.

* lex | Jian Wen? .Haha!

2 comments: