Friday, June 12, 2009

Promised.

Well, as I promised, here's my new post.
And err.. CORRECTION!!
is Mr. Bernard, not Bernart.
Sorry handsome, give me more A's in the coming semester haha!

Last night, the moon was so beautiful, dark orange color, wow, looks like you Stephanie.
I felt like want to quit maple again. Haiz!

After several times considering my future, my studies, my parents, my wife, my kids, my grandson, my great-grandson, bla-bla-bla, etc etc, 123, ABC........ Haha!
I really should stop mapling already.
People say, "well you can control your time", etc etc, please lah! It's useless to me.
The most effective way is to stop maple. =X

WHY? Why can't I stop now? Stephie, because of you.
If quit maple, how much time we'll be having fun together?
And honestly, last time I'm a little "mad".
It's not mad, like erm, fed up maybe?
HAR! You know why right? Don't simply give people "fake" promises. I don't like it as people too.

My stupid Reebok shoe, buka mulut d.. ROAR!
have to waste a lot money to buy a new shoe. But this time, I'm gonna buy Nike.
Good quality, last long and the most important, BRANDED ^,..,^

Hoho! For the multimedia authoring, going to use Jacobs biscuit as the product of the flash assignment. Hopefully this time I can get a good result, like what I've did in the Radio Commercial ^^

Something happened two days ago.
There's a tutor, in class.
Checking our work, asking me whether am I going to use that picture.
I said: "Might no, if there's a better picture".
She asked me: "You got gf already?"
I said: "No"
She replied: "Of course NO! Cause such a little decision you can't make it either"

I was like WTF? I just download that pic 5 mins ago. (5 mins enough to decide the pic is good!?)
I understand that you don't know, but please, don't simply judge people like that.
And who the hell are you asking me whether I got a gf or not?
None of your business right?
May I remind you, your responsibility in class, or as a tutor is to TEACH,
not asking these kind of stupid QUESTION!


So you get it..!

In semester 1, there's a class weekly for 14 weeks, you never attend the class for more than 5 times!
Who are you? You never give us any replacement class either..!
Well, I did work hard for it, and I got A for it.

For now, I'll listen to you in class, your teaching, pay attention and I'll try my best to achieve a better result.
But please, do remember, and think twice of what you going to throw out from your mouth.
Sometimes it's really hurt to say something like that. Thank you.

Hope you don't make things personal.

*Nutrilite | patience.

1 comment:

  1. wei..didnt know u r one of the blogger-ians..haha & hor..ur blog is so nice also!!!
    Ei dont so mad la..ppl mulut jahat mah~

    ReplyDelete