Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Should I be happy? Or sad?

Where should I start?

Chiing, I know both us don't have any chance.
You've got your happiness, and we're staying too far away.
It has been 3 years. And I still can't forget it.

You ask me, am I regret?
Yes, very.
But, what can I do? This is the only solution.
I can't stop my feelings, I don't want to cry. Yes, I don't want to let myself cry.

I'm happy, you got your boyfriend.
Sure he's a very good guy.

Please pass my words to him, to take care always.

*deep breath*



Still remember this picture?
There are lots of meaningful memories inside.
And I still keeping it.






Forget me? Or forget you?
Maybe i should forget you.

- Sorry I got too much to say -

So i rather keep it, both of us ya?
I know, you know :)

* tutu

6 comments:

  1. wad ah? -_-
    she is just a best friend of mine now :)

    Chiing, if u see this, we are "silent best friend". ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... it's good loh...
    i didn say anything mah~
    hahaha....XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's my fren nia = =
    I delete yr post u know XDD

    ReplyDelete